Parents and Pre-school
We believe that parents are the first educators of their children. The aim of the Pre-school is to support this essential work. We will therefore:
- Use our website to inform all new parents of current activities, newsletters, upcoming events, fundraising events, policies and procedures.
- Encourage parents to play an active role in Pre-school life, for example by, helping in the organisation of social/fundraising events and helping on outings.
- Welcome parents who wish to support their child in a settling in process, while following Disclosure and Barring Service guidelines.
- Ensure that parents are informed on a regular basis about their child’s progress and are involved in shared record keeping.
- Ensure all parents have an opportunity to contribute their own skills, knowledge and interests to the activities of Pre-school.
- Display information for parents on the Pre-school noticeboard or include relevant topics in the newsletter.