We aim to provide a friendly and secure environment in which all children can learn, thrive and develop friendships through play. We want all our children to be happy and fulfil their potential. We also offer children and their parents and carers a setting that promotes equality and values diversity.
We have a versatile indoor play area and a secure garden where the children can access a wide variety of play equipment, all chosen for its ability to provide enjoyment and learning potential.
- To enhance the development and education of children under the statutory school age.
- To provide safe, secure and stimulating external and internal environments.
- To operate within a framework which ensures equality of opportunity for all children and families.
- To recruit, employ and retain appropriately qualified staff and to support staff in their individual professional development needs.
- A specially tailored curriculum leading to the Learning Areas.
- A high ratio of adults to children, allowing us to meet individual children’s needs.
- The opportunity for your child to share fun and friendship with other children and adult
- Opportunities for you and your family to be directly involved in the activities of the group and your child’s progress.