Please find below information that you may find useful:
Menopause: Balance Menopause - A very useful site with lots of information from Dr Louise Newson
Recommended book: Menopausing by Davina McCall and Dr Naomi Potter
Parents Handbook - Young Carers: A PDF resource from the Young Carers Capacity Building Team to assist those who need support
Andys Man Club: A peer support group that regularly meets for men to chat (click on the PDF for further details and here for further support and to find your nearest group: Andys Man Club)
Place2Be: Parenting advice from children mental health experts: Parenting Smart
- The FoodBank is OPEN between 10:00am and 2:00pm on a Monday and again on a Thursday.
- If you cannot afford food and have difficulty obtaining a voucher then please contact the FB on 01480 277 239 during Open Sessions.
- There is a voicemail when the FoodBank is closed - leave your name, a short message explaining the situation briefly and a contact number.
- You can email email@example.com giving name, contact telephone number and brief details of circumstances.
- Emails are monitored and may be passed on elsewhere to be dealt with.