Pinpoint are running some helpful sessions for parents this term. Sessions are currently all online and booking is easy and free via the pinpoint events page. Their upcoming events for May:
4th May, 10am-12pm: Situational Mutism. Book here.
6th May, 10am-12pm: Pinpoint Parent Carer Tii Hub. Book here.
9th May, 10am-12pm: Introduction to Autism – recording. Book here.
10th May, 8-9.30pm: SENDads and Mums Group. Book here.
13th May, 10am-12pm: Pinpoint Parent Carer Tii Hub. Book here.
17th May, 10am-12pm: Helping your child with sensory anxiety – recording. Book here.
18th May, 12-2pm: Yvonne Newbold – Common communication issues in SEND children and how to help them. Book here.
20th May, 10am-12pm: Pinpoint Parent Carer Tii Hub. Book here.
24th May, 10am-12pm: Autistic girls – masked and missed – recording. Book here.
25th May, 10am-12pm: SEND and understanding bereavement and loss. Book here.
26th May, 8-10pm: Yvonne Newbold – Transitions – How change and routine impacts behaviour - recording. Book here.
27th May, 10am-12pm: Pinpoint Parent Carer Tii Hub. Book here.
All of these sessions will be held online. Zoom links to join will be sent from Eventbrite 2 days before and again 2 hours before the start of each session. Please do check your junk mail as they sometimes end up there!
- The FoodBank is OPEN between 10:00am and 2:00pm on a Monday and again on a Thursday.
- If you cannot afford food and have difficulty obtaining a voucher then please contact the FB on 01480 277 239 during Open Sessions.
- There is a voicemail when the FoodBank is closed - leave your name, a short message explaining the situation briefly and a contact number.
- You can email email@example.com giving name, contact telephone number and brief details of circumstances.
- Emails are monitored and may be passed on elsewhere to be dealt with.